Dark spots, sun spots and sun-damage appear onto the skin as uneven pigmented areas. The cumulative results of exposure to the sun put us in a greater chance of cellular damage, premature aging, discoloration, and cancer of the skin. You should get regular skin checks with a skin doctor, especially if you have had excessive exposure to the sun and have past cancer of the skin. Should you start noticing new discolored areas or spots onto the skin or alterations in existing moles and spots, it’s also wise to possess a skin exam.
For benign spots that aren’t cancerous, or areas of your skin which have sun-damage and aging process you want to improve, there are lots of cosmetic treatments available.
- IPL-RF– Treats redness, brown pigment, texture, pore size and wrinkles.
- V-Beam– Laser for the treatment of dark spots, sun spots, leg veins, facial veins, bruising, birthmarks and port wine stains.
- Sublative-RF– Laser for firming, tightening, texture, uneven pigment, pore size, scarring, stretchmarks, wrinkles and fine lines.
- Mixto Fractional CO2 Laser Resurfacing– Laser for much deeper wrinkles and lines, sun-damage, pigmentation, pore size and scarring. Tightens, firms, reduces sun-damage and slows aging process.
- Sublime- No downtime, tightening laser facial treatment for sagging or loose skin. Treats wrinkles evidently, sagging neck and jawline and loose skin areas on our bodies that require firming.
- Erbium Laser Peel– Resurfacing and firming laser for additional even complexion.
- Skins– various amounts of skins formulated to deal with from acne and aging to melasma and rosacea.
- Dermaplaning– an approach to precise, manual exfoliation having a surgical blade adopted with a deep chemical peel for elevated cell turnover and skin rejuvenation.
- Microdermabrasion– Exfoliating facial treatment that increases cell turnover, improves texture, tone and search of your skin.
- Hyperbaric O2 Facial– Increases oxygen levels towards the skin and infuses high amounts of antioxidants, vitamins, skin brighteners and hyaluronic acidity in to the skin to have an immediate firmer, better, tighter and much more youthful, glowing appearance.
Whenever you arrived at Gardner Skin care & Mediterranean Health spa, we’ll design a personalized plan for treatment based particularly on your requirements and concerns. We completely explain your choices and assist you in choosing an agenda which will meet the skin care goals along with your budget. Gardner Skin care & Mediterranean Health spa has got the latest and many current technology, treatments, products and services that will help you achieve healthy, beautiful, better and much more youthful searching skin. Call (770) 952-1977 to plan your free cosmetic treatment or skincare consultation and among our Licensed Aestheticians.
Disclaimer: Individual results can vary from person to person and there’s no guarantee of specific results.