- For optimal results, and also to minimize the risk of bleeding or bruising in the injection site, please avoid all bloodstream-thinning medications and supplements for just one week just before your appointment. Including over-the-counter medication for example aspirin, Motrin, ibuprofen, and Aleve. Also avoid herbal medicines for example garlic clove, e vitamin, ginko biloba, St. John’s Wort and omega-3 capsules. For those who have a cardiovascular history, book together with your physician just before stopping utilization of aspirin.
- Tell your provider for those who have past Perioral Herpes to get suggestions about antiviral therapy just before treatment. (Valtrex 500 mg BID, five days, start a couple of days just before treatment)
- Avoid topical products for example Tretinoin (Retin-A) retinols, retinoids, glycolic acidity, alpha hydroxy acidity, or any "anti-aging" products for 2 days pre and post treatment.
- Don’t drink alcohol based drinks 24 hrs after or before your treatment to prevent extra bruising.
- Don’t use dermal fillers if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, are allergic to the of it’s ingredients or are afflicted by any nerve disorders.
- Avoid significant movement or massage from the treated area unless of course instructed by provider.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for twenty-four hrs.
- Avoid extensive sun or heat for 72 hrs.
- Avoid consuming excess levels of alcohol or salts to prevent excessive swelling.
- For those who have swelling, you might use a awesome compress for fifteen minutes hourly.
- Use Tylenol (acetaminophen) for discomfort.
- Attempt to sleep face-up and slightly elevated should you experience swelling.
- Take Arnica (typically present in nutrition stores) to assist the bruising and swelling. Start taking a minimum of 2 days just before injections.
- Wait no less than four days before skincare or laser light treatments.
Dermal fillers last, typically, 6-12 several weeks. It’s suggested during the time of your treatment to plan your next appointment for optimal anti-aging benefits. The most frequent negative effects (bruising, swelling, redness) are temporary and can resolve. However, please call work to inform us should you experience any extra negative effects.