Fillers can result in the special moment of the traditional facelift without
getting to undergo the trauma and financial burden of the surgery. The
wrinkles are filled within half an hour and immediate answers are
What exactly are Fillers?
Fillers are bovine collagen complexes which are injected to plump in the skin
to be able to diminish the look of uneven facial areas, wrinkles,
complete the grooves, and enhance facial expression.
At Skin Alive, we use worldwide reliable cosmetic fillers e.g. Juvederm Voluma and Perlane Restylane.
- Juvederm Voluma is worldwide acclaimed smooth gel dermal
filler that is Food and drug administration approved. The result of single treatment may last up
to 1 year. It mimics the result of natural bovine collagen that can be found in
your body to be able to plump in the sunken regions of cheekbones and face.
- Restylane and Perlane are generally created using hyaluronic acidity and therefore are of
ultra good quality but differ within their particle size and
consistency. Perlane is discovered to be more efficient in bigger folds and
deep wrinkles because it has thicker consistency when compared with Restylane which
however is extremely good at areas for example lips and under
Do you know the indications for Filler treatment?
Following conditions could be effectively remedied with Fillers:
- Augmentation of lips can be achieved and also the lip .
- To create sunken cheekbones larger.
- Restoration old related facial volume changes.
- To enhance the look of deep recessed scars and acne scarring.
- Tear troughs i.e. grooves beginning from inner corner from the eye
developing a semicircular arc. These usually be prominent with
- Facial creases, wrinkles, or laugh lines.
What’s the distinction between Botox treatment and Fillers?
Botox treatment creates relaxing and blocking muscle action underneath a
wrinkle whereas Fillers, as suggested by its name, fills within the gap and
provides volume which helps make the creases disappear instantly.
How is the method performed?
Throughout the procedure, your skin is ready and ultrafine needle is
forwarded to inject fillers in to the skin or muscles. The fillers plump
in the skin and wrinkles are completed with this. The process is very
easy and convenient.
What must i expect following the Filler treatment?
- The outcomes are virtually immediate.
- Some minimal redness may be experienced which resolves within a week.
- Exposure to the sun and contact with cold ought to be prevented up until the time redness resolves.
- Routine normal activities could be started again immediately after the process.
Do you know the benefits of Fillers?
- At Skin Alive, Juvederm, Voluma, Perlane and Restylane are utilized
that have key component hyaluronic acidity. This hyaluronic acidity also
occurs naturally within our skin after being injected, it envelops
bovine collagen to supply versatility and toning resulting in a young look.
- The fillers not just erase lines, they focus on treating your skin and restore elasticity and tone.
- The therapy is fast, convenient and frequently painless.
- There’s no downtime and also the client can return to work soon after the therapy.
- Fillers plump your skin up, smoothen wrinkles and facial contours, as
along with complete lines and creases by restoring the bovine collagen lost due
to aging or other reasons e.g. exposure to the sun, stress, or pollution.
The hyaluronic acidity fillers are much like body’s own hyaluronic
acidity and therefore there chance of allergy or reaction is very low.