exposure to the sun as fresh lemon juice makes skin extra sensitive.
3. Sandalwood & Rose Water
The antimicrobial and cicatruzant qualities of sandalwood assistance to soothe skin and fade scars. Rose water nourishes skin.
- Mix sandalwood powder and rose water to create a paste.
- Affect the affected region before going to sleep.
- Leave overnight and rinse with water the following morning.
- Repeat regularly for the best results.
- Note: you may also make use of the sandalwood with milk, glycerin, turmeric, lime juice, fuller’s earth, tea-tree oil, cucumber juice, almonds, black gram flour, buttermilk, oatmeal, tomato plants etc., to fade the rear acne scarring.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar Treatment
Apple cider vinegar treatment has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory qualities that heal the dead skin cells.
- Mix equal amount of apple cider vinegar treatment and water.
- Apply the reply to the scars using a cotton pad.
- Leave for 1 – 2 hrs.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Note: Applying vinegar on the scars without diluting it may cause irritation.
5. Tomato Pulp
Tomato is acidic anyway and functions like a natural bleaching agent, assisting to fade scars.
best for you.
- Bovine collagen: The injection enables the scarring to increase towards the skin and make uniform look. This really is employed for ice pick scars.
- Dermabrasion: This ablative surgery treatment removes the dead skin cells and enables your skin to develop new cells, fading scars.
- Fat Transfer: Laser hair removal involves taking extra fat in one area of the body and injecting it where scars can be found to raise them. Laser hair removal works well with multiple treatments. This really is employed for ice pick scars
- Sweating causes acne and scars. Shower if you sweat to prevent acne.
- Never squeeze or put pressure on acne, as that's the primary reason for acne scarring.
- Put on loose clothes to lessen pressure and irritation on scars.
- Put on sun block as exposure to the sun will darken and worsen the look of scars.
- Exfoliate the back skin utilizing a loofah along with a body scrub weekly to get rid of the dead skin cells which help new skin cells grow faster.
- Topical treatments for example Retin – A, glycolic acidity, or alpha hydroxy acidity (AHA) work well for mild scarring.
- The kitchen connoisseur promotes healthy skin. Stay well hydrated to remain hydrated, eat fresh vegetables and fruit in raw form, eat nutritious food to create the skin grow in healthy, avoid oily, fried, and fats, and prevent eating two hrs prior to going to sleep during the night.
- Get some exercise regularly to help keep promotes a healthy body.
- Don’t leave your oily hair on back as oil from hair may clog pores & causes acne
Ideas to Prevent Back Acne Scarring: