At his New You are able to office, Dr. Westreich uses the 3 leading wrinkle relaxing treatments, BOTOX® Cosmetic, Xeomin®, and Dysport® to lessen the look of dynamic lines, particularly:
- Crow’s ft or Smile lines
- Furrowed brow (the 11s)
- Horizontal creases within the brow
- Banded creases within the neck
- Low eyebrows
- Other movement connected lines, for example face dimpling, lines in the sides from the nose, under-eye bulges, and downturned mouth corners.
BOTOX® Cosmetic, Xeomin®, and Dysport® treatments contain botulinum contaminant type A, the active agent that prompts muscular relaxation. Even though the mechanism of action is comparable, subtle variations in clinical effect can happen. Dr. Westreich will pick the wrinkle relaxer most suitable for that patient, according to his aesthetic goals, patient preference or sensitivities, along with other criteria. All remedies are impressive and may provide similar results.
- BOTOX® was initially produced for therapeutic uses–such as migraine relief and also the charge of eye lid spasms. BOTOX® Cosmetic has since guaranteed a spot for cosmetic use. Today, BOTOX® Cosmetic is among the most broadly used cosmetic treatments offered. After treatment, patients can easily see enhancements within 3-4 times of the therapy and, generally, can savor the benefits of merely one strategy to roughly 3-4 several weeks, sometimes longer.
- Dysport® is really a related but newer wrinkle relaxing product than BOTOX® Cosmetic. In certain patients, Dysport® might be better tolerated and provide marginally faster results than BOTOX® Cosmetic. Like BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport® may last for 3-4 several weeks.
- Xeomin® is yet another product, that has been readily available for use within the last couple of years. It’s clinical effect and onset is comparable to Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport®.
During treatment, Dr. Westreich will inject the wrinkle relaxer in to the muscle tissues having a very fine needle. To manage the end result, he administers the substance in small doses, precisely calibrating precisely what it takes to induce your muscle mass to unwind. The injections produce little discomfort and could be completed in a brief appointment. Since the wrinkle relaxing procedures are non-invasive, no downtime is needed.
Dr. Westreich focuses on achieving a naturally softer appearance via a subtle utilization of wrinkle relaxers. Using his original Smoothtox procedure, Dr. Westreich makes injections into selective regions of muscle, producing a more targeted and delicate outcome. His technique helps to ensure that your muscle mass aren’t excessively treated, thus stopping the undesirable frozen look. On your consultation, Dr. Westreich will evaluate the skin and see if wrinkle relaxers will help you
recapture an easier, more refreshed face.
Resourse: https://newfaceny.com/non-surgical/botox treatment-dysport-and-xeomin/